Power of pure music
Rai Solo has been born from our vision to offer entry-level audiophiles a solidly built and great value IEM.
Ergonomic design, sturdy stainless-steel shell, refined dynamic driver, all for one purpose: enchanting your senses through a pure listening experience.
In developing the Rai Solo, we looked for a fun-neutral but well refined and controlled sound signature.
The strongest correlation between the Rai Solo and the Rai Penta is the similar shape of the IEM.
The use of Metal Injection Moulding technology for the body of the Solo made it possible to have a very complex inner shape made in mass production with great accuracy.
“Rai Solo has been at the origin of the entire Rai IEM family so it shares a lot of design philosophy DNA with the flagship Rai Penta. It was supposed to be released ahead of Rai Penta, but we took our time to perfect it for mass production. The result is a high value, yet still affordable, IEM.”
- Driver: 9.2mm UPM dynamic driver
- Diaphragm thickness: 9µm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- SPL: 105±3dB at 1mW/1kHz
- Frequency response: 18Hz – 22kHz
- Distortion: <1% at 1mW/1kHz
- Stock cables: MMCX connector ending in 3.5mm
- Warranty period: 2 years
- 1.3m MMCX braided cables made of silver plated copper custom wires ending in high quality 3.5mm
- Hard Case: protective EVA case with Meze Audio metal logo
- 3 pairs of soft silicone eartips S, M, L
- 3 double flanged eartips S, M, L
- 2 deep insertion double flanged eartips M, L
Click here for reviews