The Bricasti M3 DAC offers an incredible array of performance in a more affordable price class. Highlights include two fully differential conversion channels, separate conversion for PCM and native DSD, and a balanced analog level control circuit, making the M3 suitable for all applications. The M3’s digital design employs precision DDS clocking that lowers jitter to extremely low levels, insuring a pure digital signal path without the use sample of rate converters, this combined with superior digital filter design, and Native DSD conversion yields a state of the art digital audio path. The M3’s high-speed low distortion analog path features a bypass-able preamp class analog level control allowing the M3 to be used to drive power amps directly, with no bit loss for optimal analog performance.
Click here for reviews
- Utilises two independent linear power supplies for the analog and digital processing to ensure low noise and superior isolation
- Chassis made from robust CNC milled aluminium in sections insures superior thermal characteristics, excellent vibrational damping and shielding from RF.
- Precision DDS clocking that lowers jitter to extremely low levels, insuring a pure digital signal path without the use of sample rate converters
What’s In The Box
- AC Power Cable
- User Manual
- Dimension: 14″ x 11.25″ x 2.5″
- Weight: 10lbs
- Fully differential headphone system
- Network Player
Two years from original date of purchase from Groove Audio.
Q. Where do you ship to?
A. From this store, we only ship to Australia. For international shipping, please contact us.
Q. Free Shipping?
A. We offer Free Shipping within Australia on all orders above $450.
Q. Is Groove Audio the authorised dealer and do you provide local warranty ?
A. Yes, Groove Audio is an authorised dealer for Bricasti Design in Australia. Contact us for a demo.
Q. How long does it take to ship my order?
A. Typically anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks. We’ll let you know an approximate shipping date via email. Potential shipping delays. Fewer passenger flights means our supply chain will have less air freight capacity. Many domestic and international routes are currently suspended or delayed, and remaining routes have much lower frequencies. Please be patient with us while product is being shipped to you.
Q. I need something special that’s not offered here, can you help me.
A. Absolutely, please contact us and we’ll take it from there.